Tuesday 16 November 2021

Reflection on room 10

Hi room10, my name is Sebastian and I am here to share my experience of what I watched in the video. Continue reading to learn more about my thoughts....

Watching this video about culture heritage really touched my heart and made me feel like I was in the Islands because I have never been to the Islands and watching this video made me feel like I was swimming in the clear seas, eating taro & pig and various amount of food and activities. If it wasn't for COVID-19 I would've been flying to the Islands to visit my parents family but COVID-19 ruined my plans and said "NOPE! NOT THIS YEAR SEBASTIAN" lol. I enjoyed watching your videos and I hope to see more blogs from you room 10.

Sebastian F

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sebastian Great Job For Blog Commenting and keep Up The Great Blog Commeting. Sebastian.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sabastian im so proud the way your use you reflection keep it up and never give up.From Mrs Tukuafu.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.